JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds + Case Wireless Charging Wyatt's Needed?

(Topic created: 06-23-2020 11:53 AM)
usergeowRASnf4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

the case doest charge wirelessly out of the box. I recieved the buds few days ago, I am using samsung wireless charger pad 9W. The pad is working fine I tested it with several phones. 

6 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do the Galaxy buds charge with the wall charger?

Have you tried another wireless charger or wireless power sharing with another device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergeowRASnf4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

The case can be charged with no issues using the wall charger, and powersharing (S20 Ultra)

I havent tried another wirless charger besides samsung brand. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

The reason the wireless charger is not charger the earbuds is due to the 9 wattage output. The Galaxy Buds need a 12 wattage output. Your phone is capable of up to 15, so it is compatible.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usercFTBfcNSnM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Isnt the powershare slower? Its like 5W max, and samsung advertise the 9W charger, in my case convertibile stand from 2020 for charging the buds so u are wrong man

@SamsungRei wrote:

The reason the wireless charger is not charger the earbuds is due to the 9 wattage output. The Galaxy Buds need a 12 wattage output. Your phone is capable of up to 15, so it is compatible.

0 Likes
Raed-Jarrar
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue, with buds live as I tried all Samsung charger including the new dual pad with 12 W charging capability, the issue is that when you place the case the indicator light blink in right way and you think the charging start but actually if I leave it overnight you find the case is discharged with zero battery, however when tested the Sasmung powershell on Note 20 ultra on bids live it works perfectly, so I do prefer that Samsung stop advertising this has a wireless charging capability unless my new buds live came with manufacturer error.

0 Likes
userFL8iVXhikY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My galaxy buds stopped charging wireless after a recent update. I have a 12W charger and it used to charge with out issues earlier prior to the update. 

Any assistance is appreciated.