Original topic:

Galaxy Buds+ Constantly Disconnect and Reconnect

(Topic created on: 1/5/21 8:19 PM)
userhBTLdv0pFO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello all.
I recently was given the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ for Christmas and I have been loving them up until two days ago (January 3rd). They've been working flawlessly up until this point. I personally only use them on my Surface Go, which has Windows 10 as the OS. They have started to disconnect every 3 minutes and I eiither have to go into my settings and turn off and on bluetooth, or I have to put them into the case and close the lid, then take them out and reconnect them again. I have been looking online for answers and I cannot seem to find a solution.

Solutions I've tried so far :
1) I've gone into device manager and uninstalled/reinstalled/updated my drivers for Buds
2) I've looked online to find the software listed under downloads on the Samsung website. I downloaded the .dmg files and couldn't an executeable so I attempted updated the drivers again to no avail.
3) I've run the bluetooth troubleshooter inside Windows settings.
4) I've removed the device and reconnected to my bluetooth several times.
5) I've restarted my laptop after removing and uninstalling the drivers of the Buds.

6) I've gone into services.msc and set Bluetooth Support Service to automatic and I have restarted it many times.
7) I am on the newest version of Windows. All I can install is a feature update.

None of these solutions have worked so far. I personally really do enjoy using these bluetooth earbuds but they are no where near functional enough to use them.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
There should be the galaxy buds app that you can download from the Samsung website (.exe file) it is called galaxy buds manager. .dmg is for Linux or mac users. From the app you should then be able to update the Firmware to the buds+. hopefully this fixes the issue

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
There should be the galaxy buds app that you can download from the Samsung website (.exe file) it is called galaxy buds manager. .dmg is for Linux or mac users. From the app you should then be able to update the Firmware to the buds+. hopefully this fixes the issue

View solution in context

0 Likes
userZwhYUO8Wp7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

This problem is popping up with alot of buds users i think it's because of Samsung one ui 3.0 r the latest update to the buds plus.

0 Likes
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userZwhYUO8Wp7, interesting I myself have not had this issue and i'm on one UI 3.0 with latest galaxy buds+ software, but if it does come up for me at least I will have an idea of what to look into first.

0 Likes