cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Disconnect every so often and one gets quiet

Hey, Samsung lately I have been receiving issues from my GBs. I bought them from a Costco about 2-3 months ago and they are awesome better sound than the AirPods and customizability. Now I have no idea if I have gotten a defected pair or I have mistreated them. I just woke up one morning and one earbud was surprisingly quiet in comparison to the other. Now for some reason, this hurt my right ear (guessing on top of the minor sound was playing a frequency but I have no clue). Now I don't think at all mistreatment was a problem as at this point I have not dropped them. So I attempted to use the Samsung texting service but the official never emailed me or got back to me. As of then, a new problem arose as the current issue kept going back and forth, Working at this point and not this time (like every week it changes to the opposite option). They start Disconnecting from my phone randomly as I am listening to music with a glitch right before they do, like every 10 seconds for about 3min until they will be fine. As soon as I put them away the clock resets for next time ): They generally do reconnect by themselves and disconnect for 3min but this gets annoying fast. Currently, the first issue is fixed but I'm sure the issue will come back. I've reset them to try to fix the first problem no luck they fixed themselves randomly. When I'm am done with school rn I will try to reset the cache for the second issue but I will try to keep updated if this doesn't work or if the 1st issue returns. I am pretty positive I Have a defected pair and need guidance. Thx Samsung, Luv the product in general, hope to work for you when I mature and meet the age requirement too! (; With encouragement, Andrew!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Disconnect every so often and one gets quiet

Can I have your full model code, serial number, software version and Proof of Purchase via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes I am on the bus right now I will do that when I go home. I Just reset my bud again and right now I'm not having issues,but I'm afraid they might. After I give information needed I may need further guidance on what my position is.

Product Expert

hey just a quick tip which i found has helpled other users with buds, let the battery from the case and buds die out completely, wait 5 minutes, charge them again wait another 5 minutes just for a clean reset pairing, if you fall into this hiccup. hope this helps!