cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Disconnecting Seemingly Randomly, Reset not Working

So, I got my Galaxy Buds + a couple months ago and for 99% of the time they've been amazing, one of the best products I've used... until they weren't. It started two days ago that my right earbud would disconnect from whatever sound I was playing. The left bud would stay connected, so by just hitting play on the right bud, it would just kind of reconnect by itself and then the problem would be gone. Of course this escalated to both earbuds disconnecting randomly and neither of them reconnecting properly to my device. I don't think the problem is in the device I'm playing audio off of since I used the buds on both my phone and laptop and in both cases I'd get the sporatic disconnecting. Several times I went into the app on my phone and reset my buds, but this hasn't done anything to help the problem. I'm super worried at this point that my product just stopped working. If I just let them run their course I just hear the disconnect and reconnect sound in my ears until I try to troubleshoot, but usually only one bud is making this sound. They're not very coordinated when they disconnect, so my best theory is that they're out of sync somehow and this is causing a disconnection problem? I don't know too deeply how this stuff works though, any help would be deeply appreciated. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds Disconnecting Seemingly Randomly, Reset not Working

I am having the same use. I have removed the buds from the app and they still randomly disconnect

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Disconnecting Seemingly Randomly, Reset not Working

Thank you for reaching out! Have you verified the software for the buds is up to date? You can also try verifying that Bluetooth isn't listed under sleeping apps or under the app optimization for the battery. If you still continue to experience Disconnect issues, please send a private message with the model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.