Original topic:

Galaxy Buds +, First the stuttering then very weak signal.

(Topic created on: 5/11/21 10:54 AM)
useru94wT2E91r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

In the last couple of days I have expierienced 2 main issues with my galaxy buds +. The buds were brand new and recieved about 3 weeks ago as they were claimed from the A52 5g promotion. I was super pleased with them until they started to stutter out of nowhere, nothing was blocking the siganl as the phone was sat on my desk. It occured every 30/40 seconds or so. At first I thought it was a spotify issue as I mainly used them for music but then tried them out on youtube and had the same issue. I searched for a solution but was unable to find it as I had limited time to focus on troubleshooting. After a day or so of not using them they seemed fixed and had no problem with them for about 10 minutes until i moved away from the phone to grab something. I had lost sound but didn't get notified about getting disconnected until a while after and then they would "reconnect" but no music was playing through. (In context when I got them I was able to walk around the house without my phone with no issue what so ever, well until I was quite a distance apart seperated by walls.)  Since the issue occured I have not been able to fix it but tried various stuff that was suggested on forums like resetting the buds. It could be an issue with the phone though as when connected to a different phone (iPhone SE 2020) their range was back to normal when using them with that phone. I also tried deleting them from the bluetooth list of devices but nothing helped. To be honest the only thing I haven't tried was resetting the cache of bluetooth (as I could not see the option on my device) and I haven't factory resetted my phone as I am trying not to do it without having the reassurance of it actually working. 

If anyone had a simillar issue or actually knows the fix for this I'd be greatful for a response under this post!

2 Replies
userQED0pM1lDK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also have the same problem, firat I thought spotify probkem, but it also happen when I play Youtube. 

Kindly need advise 

0 Likes
useru94wT2E91r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I fixed it! I had the charger connected though an adapter so I connected it to the outlet directly and switched off my phone for 30 mins. After that it all works fine like it used to. Hopefully it'll help you.

0 Likes