cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds+ Incorrect Audio Balance when watching Video

When watching YouTube or Netflix (most any video app), the left/right balance of the audio will sometimes shift slightly left, and usually its the voices that are shifted. Oddly enough, the balance doesn't shift when listening to music with Spotify (at least that I've noticed).

To fix this, I usually toggle Bluetooth on and off, but it always ends up happening again. For a more permanent fix, I've tried resetting the buds, listening without Dolby Atmos on, and fiddling with the EQ settings. Additionally, I've tried the different ear buds/wingtips in order to get the best fit, but none of these changes have made an apparent difference. Since resetting bluetooth seems to temporarily fix it, I'm more inclined to believe its an issue with Bluetooth itself.

Has anyone else encountered an issue with their audio balance occasionally shifting left or right like this? If so, is there a fix?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds+ Incorrect Audio Balance when watching Video

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.