cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy Buds+ Individual bud battery not displayed

I bought a pair of Galaxy buds+ last week. I was facing a common issue where my right earbud was not working. I went to a Samsung service center and got it resolved. I got it back today and wanted to try out all the features of my buds+ so I opened the wearable app. Strangely enough, I found my UI has changed even though I did not update or downgrade the application. I can no longer see the individual battery percentages of both the buds (there's only one percent which is the lower of the two buds. Earlier I could find the battery of both the buds). I can't customize my tap and hold button to open Spotify. That option simply is not there. I also can't find the tap earbud edge option anywhere. I don't have any issues with the sound in particular. It's just that this limited UI is kind of annoying. Feels like they put in some old update. I can't find any latest available updates too Smiley Sad

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds+ Individual bud battery not displayed

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and a picture of your Galaxy wearables app with the the symptoms you are experiencing?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.