cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Galaxy Buds+: Left earbud battery drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I experience strange issue. I noticed that my left earbud consistently has less charge than the right one.

I tried to charge the earbuds and case to 100% and leave them for one day. When I decided to check them, it turned out that the case was completely discharged, and about 15% of charge remained in the left earbud. So, it looks like the left earbud is constantly consumes energy and charges.
I also noticed that left earbud never charges to 100%. The maximum for it is 99%.

How to solve this problem?

I found quite similiar topic but do not see the solution there:
https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Galaxy-Buds-Right-earbud-battery-drain/m-p/806580#M3...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds+: Left earbud battery drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looks like I have fixed the issue. I fully charged my earbuds and did several resets until the app didn't show 100% charge. I also added a thin layer of cotton wool to the case cover. That's nuts but it did help...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this problem also.  Tonight I got a low battery warning.  The left bud was at 15% and the right was at 88%.  I have the red buds and got them in July 2020.  Please tell me they last longer than 6 months????

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looks like I have fixed the issue. I fully charged my earbuds and did several resets until the app didn't show 100% charge. I also added a thin layer of cotton wool to the case cover. That's nuts but it did help...

View solution in original post

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yup..looks like its a defect..