Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Live Battery Life

(Topic created on: 12/25/20 9:03 PM)
Kevinjbonn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I was super excited to pick up the buds live yesterday after doing a bunch of research. All the negative reviews seemed to focus on people saying they were uncomfortable, which is not at all the case for me. I actually fell asleep with them in last night because I can't even feel them. But I have been kinda bummed about the battery life. It says 28 hours, but I'm getting maybe 4 and I have all the bells and whistles turned off in the wearables app. I boosted the bass in the EQ because it was a little underwhelming and I have the volume cranked all the way up because they're a little quiet for my liking (side note, do NOT get these for a hi-fi music listening experience). Does anyone have any tips for extending the battery life? I'm glad they charge fast in the case, but I really need them available all day at a moment's notice.
0 Likes
2 Replies
userefLFl5pQqI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the exact same problem with mine, I used to use the buds plus which lasted a lot longer and feel kinda let down that the buds live only seem to last like 4 hours which is annoying when I have to travel a lot. 

0 Likes
Kevinjbonn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I oddly enough noticed last night they last way longer connected to my laptop than to my phone.
0 Likes