cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Live Buzzing Problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION
A few days ago, my left ear bud started buzzing. I am going to be honest here, I have dropped them a few times now due to how slippery they can be. But I would test them each time they dropped and they sounded perfectly fine then. The buzzing just started out of nowhere after not using them for a while. Has anyone discovered what this could be? Or is there any solution? I heard that this was a common issue on the earlier Buds models. Thank you.

Things I have tried to fix them, but to no avail:

(Software is up to date)
Upairing and paring again
Resetting the buds in the app
Turning off Dual Audio and Ringtone Sync 
Turning Dolby Atmos off and on
Fully Charging the buds and case overnight
Unpaired my watch (to check for interference)
Turning ANC off and on

So at the time of finishing this writing, the issue seems to have..just disappeared? But what could've caused it in the first place?

This is awkward now 😅

UPDATE: The issue has returned, but is a lot quieter than usual.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Live Buzzing Problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. As you have tried all of the recommended troubleshooting steps, I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Live Buzzing Problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. As you have tried all of the recommended troubleshooting steps, I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post