Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Live Outdoor Connection

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 02:07 PM)
user4cfhTVkkdC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just bought the galaxy buds live.  They fit and sound great, but i'm having terrible connection issues when walking or doing anything outside.  If the phone isn't really close to my head it randomly cuts it.  Walking with it in my pocket, or on a table within 10 feet and it cuts out randomly.  Is Samsung aware of this issue?  Is an update coming soon or has anyone figured out any settings to correct this.  I'm using a galaxy note 9.

Thanks

5 Replies
ToddF90
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I know what you're talking about. I'm not aware of a fix or update. However, I noticed that my Buds Pro performs better outdoors.
0 Likes
CoolmanNikolai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
It's the particular radio frequencies that they use for more common than they thought possibly they will put out a update but I wouldn't count on it
0 Likes
user4cfhTVkkdC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Really hoping for an update of some kind, the buds fit and sound amazing.  Just a bummer i cant go for a walk with my phone in my pocket outside.

0 Likes
user4cfhTVkkdC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I tried connecting the buds live to a galaxy watch active 2 while walking outside and it was a no go.  literally could not go a step with out the connection dropping.   I have powerbeats 3 from like 2017 that work perfectly with no cut outs outdoors from over 50 feet away.  This seems rediculous for 170 dollar buds.  Will Samsung Address this issue???

0 Likes
user4cfhTVkkdC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Exchange the buds for a replacement and the same thing occurred.  If phone is in pocket during calls inside or outside it skips in and out.  If phone is in pocket outside while walking sound skips in and out while music is playing.  Looks like these will be going back too.

0 Likes