cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Live Volume Imbalance

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Galaxy buds live, after finally getting a good fit in both my ears, are having sound balance issues. Every now and them, randomly, my right bud will become quieter. It's really annoying because this consistently happens, and it annoys me so much that I'm starting to not enjoy using them. Thinking about returning them or selling them. Has anyone found a solution? If so, I would love to hear, because I love the fit and form factor, it's just the imbalanced sound that bothers me.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Live Volume Imbalance

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Give these links a try: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend a service repair. If you are still within the exchange period you could try reaching out to the place of purchase or can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Give these links a try: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend a service repair. If you are still within the exchange period you could try reaching out to the place of purchase or can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

did you still need help with your issue?