JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Live bass cutting in and out

(Topic created: 08-13-2020 12:42 PM)
userSq7ctpSmih
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I love the form factor and fit of my galaxy Galaxy buds live, but for some reason the bass keeps fading in and out. I though maybe I wasn't having the best fit, but after playing with it over and over again I can't seem to get it to go away. It happens mostly in the left ear, but happens with both. Help me fix this please. Yes I've watched the fit video.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Everyone. 

Sometimes the sound may be a little quieter if the buds are not placed in the ear properly. I would recommend checking out the following chart and just make sure you have them placed in your ears correctly.

picturegalaxybudslive.PNG

@Mari_K  had a great response too regarding the reasoning for this happening. Please make sure that's not the reason. 

If you've check this and you're still having trouble please send me a private message with the following information. 

Model: 

IMEI: 

Software Version:

What device you're using with buds: 

Any specific symptoms: Such as you notice it appearing while using a specific application such as spotify, youtube ect. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

27 Replies
--Scutley
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've been having the same problem. Like it cuts out and sometimes the left ear disconnects then reconnects right away at times.

Plus a lot of cutting out when it's in my pocket outside. When I'm inside it's all good nothing is wrong. Only outside I get the problems.
userS8XMO3hv6l
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the same problem but with both ear buds cutting the bass at the same time for a second or two then you hear it come back.
userlAJj0BZ0Zs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
same issue with sound
user2QZicPRWhY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I noticed the same thing this morning.  It originally thought it was the song, but I'm hearing it more types of music now.

Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

hello @userSq7ctpSmih 

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your Buds Live. Have you happened to notice if this is happening when you're receiving a notification? I know on my Buds+ when I get a notification on my phone, the sound from my buds kind of soften for a second and then go back to normal. If you're getting a lot of notifications, it can be really annoying.

*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!
0 Likes
Members_Iovglmg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

purchased the earbuds and love them except i live in the desert southwest. Any time I am outside they start beeping constantly and I read this is an overheat issue. Well like I said I wasted my money. Having to use wired buds outside. 

0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you already tried resetting the buds through the wearables application or performing a reset of your Bluetooth networks?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userFuWGeOEP3X
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
For some reason my galaxy buds sounded off but it was only the left one at first you can't really tell but when you compare the left bud to the right the left buds pitch is lower. I've recently been able to use the buds, buds+, and buds live on my s10+ and the all did the same thing to the left so I don't know if it's a software issue or if there's something wrong with my phone  #galaxybuds
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Everyone. 

Sometimes the sound may be a little quieter if the buds are not placed in the ear properly. I would recommend checking out the following chart and just make sure you have them placed in your ears correctly.

picturegalaxybudslive.PNG

@Mari_K  had a great response too regarding the reasoning for this happening. Please make sure that's not the reason. 

If you've check this and you're still having trouble please send me a private message with the following information. 

Model: 

IMEI: 

Software Version:

What device you're using with buds: 

Any specific symptoms: Such as you notice it appearing while using a specific application such as spotify, youtube ect. 

View solution in context