cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Halo

Galaxy Buds Live interference

I bought the Buds Live when I bought my Note 20 Ultra a few months ago. I love the style and comfort compared to the "in ear" Airpods Pros I had with the iPhone. The ISSUE I have with them is that when I have the Buds in my ears the distance/range I can walk away from my phone is not very far. I also get A LOT of interference on my Buds when I'm outside and my phone is in my pocket. 

Is there anyone else that has this problem? 
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Buds Live interference

okay, I have the same issue. With my Note 20 Ultra in my pocket and my Buds Live in my ears, if I reach into my pocket and just touch the phone, I lose sound in the buds live. Also happens when I'm walking and the phone moves around. Its not continuous. Last maybe a minute but it's a pain.
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: Galaxy Buds Live interference

Yes I have same issue. Especially in my pocket.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Galaxy Buds Live interference

You can try resetting the earbuds. Resetting the earbuds Make sure they are fitting properly in your ears. How to wear the earbuds. However, if the issue persists or worsens, service would be recommended. For service options, please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the earbuds. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: Re: Galaxy Buds Live interference

OK. Thank you
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: Re: Galaxy Buds Live interference

Can you tell me if I needed to register my unlocked Note 20 Ultra to receive the 3.0 beta? I am new to this. Thank you 😊