cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I just got some Galaxy buds, and only one will work at a time, unless it's the right one, if I start with the right one in the case, and wear the left one, the sound comes through just fine, but the moment I pick the right one up, sound plays through only the right one and the left one goes silent aside from the touch commands, any way to fix this or is it just a return type deal?

Any help is much appreciated, and at this point I've reset and uninstalled reinstalled many times

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

U should just get a new one

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Reset your buds and update their software

Highlighted
Constellation

My right Galaxy Bud is no longer connecting after a recent update.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As the title says. I just got my Galaxy Buds about 2 months ago and they were working great. The other day I wanted to use them at the gym but only the left bud would work. I tried to disconnect then reconnect, turn off bluetooth, let them charge for more than 12 hours, delete the app and plugin, delete cache, restart phone, and tried to connect to another phone. Nothing is working. I also noticed that the light indicator inside the case sometimes does not come on when I open the case and remove the buds.

These are some of the best wireless earbuds I ever owned and Im really upset they are already falling apart. Does anyone know of a solution to this??

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Galaxy bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The right bud is not charging in the case. I tried charging it my wife's galaxy bud case and still nothing.  I contacted Samsung earlier this year about the issue  but no results happened from that.  I sent the information for my buds and the guy never responded after that. I can't update because both buds need to be connected. Im pretty tech savvy so I tried all possible ways. There's no water, moisture or physical damage.  I know they come with a warranty for at least a year. Can Samsung just send me a new pair and I'll send these back. I'm a huge supporter of the company.  I have 3 tvs, 4 tablets,  3 phones (since the S3) and my wife has the buds (mine don't work) so I demand some kind of customer loyalty treatment. Please get with me so we can fix this issue.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Right Galaxy bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just reset them that usually fixes it for me

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Man I'm having the exact same problem with my right bud and can't do the update either without them both powered up. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem. Ever since I updated them, this last update, the right earbud will not turn on, nor charge. The red indicator light turns on as if it is charging, but it never charges. I've tried unpairing them resetting them checking phone updates and nothing  seems to work. I can only use left earbud. Is there something that might have gone wrong during last update? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem during update the app crash and I had to delete that and then only one earbud will show up total nonsense

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4