Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds- right earbud not working red ‎exclamation point

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you still needing assistance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Galaxy Buds- right earbud not working red ‎exclamation point

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user1jkCVqGldh wrote:
I have owned my Galaxy Buds for a little over a month and right galaxybud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing chime when it is removed from the charging case or placed in the ear. I am not sure if the charging spots on the buds are not working or some kind of update bug. Now, when I open my Galaxy Wearables application the right bud shows a red exclamation point on the battery life indicator/ stat and the application wont recognize it even if it is in the charging case. I am hopeful that Samsung will be able to respond, help and fix this problem or replace them as best buy will not stand by the product. 

@user1jkCVqGldh 

Make sure charging pins inside the case/on the earbuds are clean and look proper.  Put the buds in the case, open the lid of the case and when buds are connected, see if you can try resetting them via Galaxy Wearable app in "about earbuds" menu.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy earbuds right earbud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbud suddenly stopped charging and now its dead. Tried all troubleshooting given in all the forums. No use. 
Though it to be the cases' problem, tried charging it in my roommate's case, its not charging there as well, whereas his earbuds are charging properly.

Got it as a gift from my uncle this black friday. Not sure what to do with it now.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy earbuds right earbud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:
Have you already tried resetting the buds through the wearables application?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy earbuds right earbud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

remove rubber earwings and try again. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

My right galaxy bud is not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I downloaded the newest update then about 3 hours later my right ear bud dosen't work

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My right galaxy bud is not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! Does the right earbud still connect in the Wearables app?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My right galaxy bud is not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Remove from your bluetooth. Then reconnect them. See if that works.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds - Right Earbud Does Not Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any suggestions on how to reconnect the right earbud?

I've only had them for 3 weeks and the right side stopped working.  

Resized_Screenshot_20191226-174045_SmartThings (002).jpeg

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I just got some Galaxy buds, and only one will work at a time, unless it's the right one, if I start with the right one in the case, and wear the left one, the sound comes through just fine, but the moment I pick the right one up, sound plays through only the right one and the left one goes silent aside from the touch commands, any way to fix this or is it just a return type deal?

Any help is much appreciated, and at this point I've reset and uninstalled reinstalled many times