JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

(Topic created on: 12/28/19 8:39 AM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

1,866 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you able to pair the buds separately?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you still needing assistance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Charkatak
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

@user1jkCVqGldh wrote:
I have owned my Galaxy Buds for a little over a month and right galaxybud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing chime when it is removed from the charging case or placed in the ear. I am not sure if the charging spots on the buds are not working or some kind of update bug. Now, when I open my Galaxy Wearables application the right bud shows a red exclamation point on the battery life indicator/ stat and the application wont recognize it even if it is in the charging case. I am hopeful that Samsung will be able to respond, help and fix this problem or replace them as best buy will not stand by the product. 

@user1jkCVqGldh 

Make sure charging pins inside the case/on the earbuds are clean and look proper.  Put the buds in the case, open the lid of the case and when buds are connected, see if you can try resetting them via Galaxy Wearable app in "about earbuds" menu.

0 Likes
userAXXsXMBGH7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right earbud suddenly stopped charging and now its dead. Tried all troubleshooting given in all the forums. No use. 
Though it to be the cases' problem, tried charging it in my roommate's case, its not charging there as well, whereas his earbuds are charging properly.

Got it as a gift from my uncle this black friday. Not sure what to do with it now.

0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:
Have you already tried resetting the buds through the wearables application?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userLCyINdl5zH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

remove rubber earwings and try again. 

0 Likes
userby5nqeW0i0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I downloaded the newest update then about 3 hours later my right ear bud dosen't work

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out! Does the right earbud still connect in the Wearables app?

0 Likes
GotRUSH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Remove from your bluetooth. Then reconnect them. See if that works.

0 Likes
GusGus2019
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Any suggestions on how to reconnect the right earbud?

I've only had them for 3 weeks and the right side stopped working.  

Resized_Screenshot_20191226-174045_SmartThings (002).jpeg