cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Ear Buds - Right bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right bud charges to about 15% then stops and dies inside the charging case. The left bud is working as it should no problem  but my right bud is now unusable Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ear Buds - Right bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried resetting your Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Galaxy ear bud not holding charge.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right galaxy earbud will not hold any charge for more than 5 mins. I've reset and reconnected them multiple times and nothing seems to work. Left earbud is working flawlessly. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Galaxy ear bud not holding charge.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
  • @userFgKmiBtmaC Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information. 
  • Model number
  • Serial number
Highlighted
Constellation

Right Galaxy Bud not charging in the case.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently was gifted Galaxy Ear Buds for Christmas and for about the first week they worked great. Now every morning when I go to use them the right Bud will not connect. When I plugged them in for a bit and try to reconnect after the case light turns green the left will connect at 100% while the right will be at 5%. This leads me to believe that the case alone is not charging the right bud? Is there a fix for this?

Re: Right Galaxy Bud not charging in the case.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know how much it'll help but make sure the connector in the case (the golden part that touches the contact pad on the bud) and the contact pad on the bud are both clean.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Galaxy Bud not charging in the case.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userc2uX3m3vIl  Have you tried these troubleshooting steps here? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111299/

Highlighted
Constellation

Right ear bud won't charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbud never charged after opening the box the first time and hasn't been able to charge since. The left one is functioning properly, charging, etc. How can I fix this?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right ear bud won't charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you already tried resetting the buds through the wearables application?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right ear bud won't charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What do you mean by 'resetting' the buds through the wearables application?  I've disconnected and reconnected the buds. Not sure if that's what you mean. I didn't see a way to 'reset' the buds. If there is a way to reset them, could you explain how?  Just want to state again, that the right bud never charged in the case after the initial charge that it came with from the manufacturer ran out.  Thanks in advance for any help with this.