cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Buds - Right earbud not charging ("disconnected" status)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here's my takeaway:

1. This is a COMMON problem that Samsung appears to not be addressing

2. No one at Samsung can actually help you

3.A return must be made

4. You need proof of purchase to make an exchange

5. Verdict: You're short of luck if you got them as a Christmas gift. Thank you Samsung for stealing our money...if a citizen did this, they'd be committing First degree felony theft. Again...THANK YOU!

Highlighted
Constellation

Only one galaxy bud connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, i have had a set of galaxy earbuds for some time now. I have never damaged them in any way. For a couple of months now, maybe half a year. The earbuds have only worked on one side at a time. Like they where two different devices. I have complained to samsungs support mail and done alot of research, looks like alot of people have this issue. But there is no help. I even use a samsung s10+ and have tried with many other phones, but it wont work. I cant update them either because then i need both buds to be connected.

Please help me, and all others with this issue.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Only one galaxy bud connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the same boat. Samsung customer service is awful. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Only one galaxy bud connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Dcntrlii Please send a private message with the following so I may look into the available options: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Copy of the proof of purchase:

Mode code of buds:

Serial number of buds:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Right Earbud will not connect or charge.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Earbud will not connect or charge.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing is happening to me. Did you get the problem resolved?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user76XFaGFOu9 Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number and a copy of the proof of purchase so I may look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Astronaut

Galaxy buds right side not connect or charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My galaxy buds have been working good until the right side stopped working and it won't connect or charge the right side and the case won't charge it or show a light when I put it in there and I have searched but came up with no response on how to fix it.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds right side not connect or charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number: