Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right ear bud won't charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for that information. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue, both Buds apear in the Bluetooth list and is possible to connect only to one of it.....I see that some people have this problem since 1 Year and I m really impressed how this happend to me now ---> bug was not removed by Samsung since last year and still apears after some software update......and what to do now?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left bud suddenly stopped charging yesterday.  Tried all trouble shooting including cleaning, resetting, clear cache. Just wont work. please help

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey! Could you provide me with the full model code and serial number of your device via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've got the same issue. My right ear bud has completely stopped accepting charge. However the case lights up red when they're inside. Left one still works normally.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue!

Highlighted
Constellation

Right ear bud dead

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbud didn't charge at all.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right ear bud dead

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! I will be happy to see what options are available! Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Highlighted
Constellation

Right ear bud won't charge in case or connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Both of my buds had been working fine. This week i left both buds out and the batteries on them depleted as i left the case in the car overnight by mistake. I retrieved the case the next morning and put both buds back in to charge. After a sufficient charge i took them out to use them and found only the left bud connected, the right didn't even power up. I gave the case a full charge just to be sure, but still found the same issue. 
I've restarted my phone, removed the bluetooth connection and reconnected. Deleted the buds and repaired them using the Galaxy Wear app but still the right bud won't work. 

I've noticed the case light is green idicating the case if fully charged, however when the right bud is in the case it's showing as red, meaning it's failing to charge. I've tried cleaning the sensors and and all other forms of troubleshooting using this forum but nothing works. 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Right ear bud won't charge in case or connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, in this case with none of the troubleshooting steps helping I would recommend an exchange for the buds. If you would be interested in this please send me a private message with your full model code, serial number and the proof of purchase for the buds.