Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: One of my Buds  does not work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. What type of device are you using with your Galaxy buds? Are you able to connect them separately? Can I please have the software version on both of your Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What type of device are you using with your Galaxy buds?my phone is note 10+

Are you able to connect them separately ? No the left not connect at all

Can I please have the software version on both of your Galaxy buds?R170XXU0ASI2
R170XXU0ASI2

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for confirming this information.

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging case so I can better assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

Connection

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right ear bud can't  connect to my phone but is still able to charge in the case. Any solutions would be helpful.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Connection

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you send the private message providing the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging case and an image copy of the proof of purchase? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

Right galaxy bud wont work or doesnt work properly (galaxy s9+)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was just laying down on my bed when out of nowhere my right galaxy bud starts glitching out and the sound goes away. It eventually started coming back but was really low and lower than the left one, I've tried resetting it, disconnecting, cleaning, and when I turned on ambient sound it didnt even sound right it sounded all choppy. I dont know any other fixes and I dont think I can get a warranty on it because I've had it since it came out and the carrying case is all scratched up that you can't see the serial number on the back anymore

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Right galaxy bud wont work or doesnt work properly (galaxy s9+)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, I'd be more than happy to look into the options you may have. Would you mind sending me a private message with the full model code of the buds, a picture of the back of your charging cradle and a copy of your bill of sale?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right ear bud will not pair

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I used my buds and put them in the charging case to charge went to use them and when I opened the case my roght ear bud would not connect.  I've deleted and reinstalled app.  I've cleared cache.  I've tried charging with just the right bud in the case and the light stays red like its charging but never goes green I tried updating but it says you need to pair both buds to update.  I've also cleaned the sensors.  Nothing worked I need some advice on what else I can do please.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, since the newest update (Software version: R170XXU0ATA2) My right earbud will not connect to my phone, computer or tablet. On the galaxy wearables app the earbud shows up with a red exclamation mark and is grayed out. In the case it always shows that the earbud is charging (static red light, not blinking, when the bud is removed the light turns off). The left earbud is charging and working fine. I have tried resetting the earbuds, updating the software (which I can do because only one is connected) and resinstalling the app many times, resetting my phone also. The buds have never been dropped, washed or mishandled in any way. It would be nice to get some help, because it is really sad to pay this much money and have them break in a few months.

Highlighted
Sun

Re: Galaxy Buds not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try disconnecting your earbuds from app and the phone itself as well, uninstall the Galaxy wearable app. Reinstall it. Update if needed. Then reconnect earbuds. This should do the trick. Let me know how it goes. Don't forget to mark solved solution if it works👍