cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds- right side won't charge or connect.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with the right buds

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My issue is the right ear volume is low and I can barely here anything. I dont know what to do I reset the earbuds but didn't help

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OK, I had the same issue. Resolved it by trying something different. I connected to the USBC, but left the case open while charging. It is now 100%.

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had my buds for about a week and a half, and the same thing happened to me. The case itself charged up just fine, but it's like the right bud wasn't making good contact?? It's only happened once, but for some reason, I wasn't that surprised when I noticed it. These buds only fit into the case one way, so I'm not sure if it was really a contact issue or something else.

Astronaut

Left ear buds not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbuds are connecting and working fine but for some reason my left earbud is not connecting and its shows red exclamation mark in the wearables app. When i place my left earbud into the charging case, it detects but its still not workin. Any1 have a solution for this

Constellation

Earbuds not connecting together reply

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your response.

Model No: SM-R170NZKAXAR SOFTWARE VERSION:  R170XXU0ASC4  Thank you in anticipation. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Earbuds not connecting together reply

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for providing this information.

What troubleshooting steps have you tried regarding this so I can better assist?

Constellation

Right Ear Bud Disconnected

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

Seems Like quite a common problem over the community,

went to use my earbuds today and when I took my right earbud out to use, my phone would tell me that my right earbud is disconnected and my left was on and connected.  I have tried looking for ways to reset the buds but that doesn't seem possible. And I cannot update them either as you need 2 connected.

Kindest Regards,

Eoin.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Ear Bud Disconnected

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Re: Right Ear Bud Disconnected

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have sent on the  Dm  thanks