cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left earbud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left earbud will not connect. When I go into my galaxy wearable app, it shows the left earbud not highlighted and has a tiny exclamation point next to it. I have it on the charger and it does show the red light( indicating charging) but nothing happening. Please help!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left earbud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Constellation

Only one earbud connects at a time

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've made a post in the past about my galaxy buds not connecting together when I try to use them, but completely forgot about the post. What steps should I take to get them working again?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Only one earbud connects at a time

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right ear bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right ear bud stopped working and wont connect

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey, give this link a shot: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right galaxy bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had my buds in my purse and i took the case and put it on the charger and then I took them off and only the left one said it was at 10% and the right bud had an exlamation mark on it. I tried repairing the buds to my phone twice and just letting the buds charge. The left one is at 100% and the right one still wont charge/connect to my phone. Can someone help?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right galaxy bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Constellation

Ear buds wont connect.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Left earbud randomly stopped working. Had them for about a month and was working perfectly fine earlier today. The indicator light shows that its charging but still doesn't connet.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ear buds wont connect.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you had a software update recently?