Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Right earbug not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I'm having issues with my Galaxy Buds as the right ear piece is not connecting. It suddenly happened when the Wearable App updated my earbuds. I have disconnected it, reset it and even tried to charge it but nothing. The left bud worls fine and will charge but the right but when placed in the case will always show red. I don't know what to do and many of the boards I have looked up haven't given me much help.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right earbug not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A few things to try is to

1 check the connectivity between the pins and the right bud. (No ear wax on the pins) check the bud as well

2 plug the charging case in with the buds press down gently on the right bud till it lights up then release let them charge.

3 when done charging. Remove the right bud first till you hear it connect then the left one hope this helps

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right earbug not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will be happy to assist with your concerns.

Did you receive the buds as a promotion? Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number so I can better assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Constellation

Right bud not charging or working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In my brand new Galaxy Earbuds, after a few days, Right Bud now shows red error sign and stopped charging and working.

When I go to "About earbuds" --> Reset button is not active, so I cannot try "Reset buds".

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right bud not charging or working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out.

Did you receive the buds as a promotion? When did this start happening? What other troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Also, can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging case? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right bud not charging or working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine are doing the same thing

Highlighted
Astronaut

Right bud stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recieved my Galaxy earbuds about 1 1/2 months ago and the right bud stopped working/charging.

Please help!   

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right bud stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for reaching out! Can I have your full model code and serial number for your device via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right bud stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having the same issue

@SamsungSteph wrote:

Hey, thanks for reaching out! Can I have your full model code and serial number for your device via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

Left earbud doesnt work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The left earbud no works and won't connect to my galaxy s10 plus at all. There is just an exclamation mark above it and I am not sure how to fix this.

Thanks for the help!