Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My right galaxy bud is not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number for your device via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right galaxy buds wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right galaxy bud wont connect and when i go to the galaxy wearable app it only says the left one is connected. I tried charging it, resering it, i tried disconnecting it from bluetooth, and still nothing works can someone help me 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right galaxy buds wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out.

Where did you purchase the buds from? Have you confirmed the software on the buds is updated? Can you also send a private message providing the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging case so I can better assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Right galaxy buds wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That happened to me U have to reinstall them and it should work perfectly after your install..There  was an update last month... hope this helps.

@userxjZOiOvDhT wrote:

My right galaxy bud wont connect and when i go to the galaxy wearable app it only says the left one is connected. I tried charging it, resering it, i tried disconnecting it from bluetooth, and still nothing works can someone help me 

@userxjZOiOvDhT wrote:

@userxjZOiOvDhT wrote:

Highlighted
Constellation

Left bud connects - Right bud doesn't.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right galaxy bud won't connect. I have tried:

1. Disconnecting and Reconnecting.

2. Unpairing and repairing.

3. Restarting phone.

4. Charging overnight (with provided cable).

5. Leaving left bud in the case and trying to connect with just the right bud outside the case - Device isn't found via Bluetooth.

6. Uninstalling and reinstalling the Galaxy Wearable app.

7. Attempting to reset the earbuds via Galaxy Wearable app but option is greyed out.

8. Cleaning the earbuds.

Observations: 

1. Exclamation mark on the top left of the right earbud icon in the Galaxy Wearable app. I can't click on this exclamation mark - it leads me to the tips tab.

2. Placing the right earbud will light up the inner case light to red. Never turns yellow or green suggesting it may not be charging properly because the left earbud will turn the light green when full (or above 60%).

3. Galaxy Wearable app version: 2.2.29.20012861

4. Galaxy Buds Plugin version: 1.3.20010951

Received as a promotional gift after buying a Galaxy Note 10+ around mid November 2019.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right bud doesn't connect - Left bud does

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right bud doesn't connect. I have tried:

1. Cleaning the buds.

2. Disconnecting and reconnecting.

3. Unparing and Reparing.

4. Restarting phone.

5. Resetting the buds - Option is greyed out.

6. Reinstalling the Galaxy Wearable app.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right bud doesn't connect - Left bud does

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you had a software update on your Galaxy buds recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

HELP PLEASE!! LEFT EAR BUD NOT CONNECTING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left galaxy ear bud is not connecting anymore. It was working fine this morning but when I went to use them the left one said it was disconnected. I have tried restarting my phone, unpairing and reparing the buds, I have tried resetting them and I have gone into debug mode in the galaxy wearable app. Nothing is fixing it. PLEASE HELP IM A BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT AND I NEED THIS FIXED!!!!

Highlighted
Comet

Re: HELP PLEASE!! LEFT EAR BUD NOT CONNECTING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried cleaning the contact points on the inner of the bud? (The yellow charging dots) If that doesn't help, I recommend you contact Samsung to get them serviced since they should be under warranty.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: HELP PLEASE!! LEFT EAR BUD NOT CONNECTING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue cleaned the pins lights up red like its charging but doesnt charge or connect, tried hard resetting as well to no avail probably going to make the annoying 1 hour call to troubleshoot, and hopefully get it replaced.