Constellation

Re: Earbuds not connecting together

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem and it's super frustrating. This is a problem Samsung has known about for almost a year now and have given no helpful solutions. I'm die hard Samsung but the lack of help or solutions is pushing me away. These aren't necessarily cheap so the fact that we spend this money and can't even use them is unacceptable. Any REAL help would be super appreciated. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try to remove both from bluetooth lise in your phone settings, then hold down both touch pads on the earbuds until you hear them go into bluetooth sync mode then try to sync them that way.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Remove both from bluetooth list* sorry for typos

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Galaxy Bud Not Charging (Disconnected Status)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left Galaxy Bud doesn't charge nor connect. I have tried unpairing but it still wouldn't work. Cannot reset due to no batteries. Right earbud works fine though.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left Galaxy Bud Not Charging (Disconnected Status)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number and a copy of the proof of purchase so I may see what options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Right ear bud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello I was with out my case for a day and now after charging the earbud for ~4 hours I cannot get the right earbud to connect to my phone. When I open the case the left ear bud connects but the right one has an orange exclaimation mark next to it and wornt connect, in the wearables app. I have tried all of the trouble shooting on the website including resetting my earbuds with no luck.

Highlighted
Constellation

My right galaxy bud is not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried updating and disconnecting the buds, resetting is not an option as you need both Buds connected to do so! The right bud has and ! on it and I am wondering how i can fix it.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My right galaxy bud is not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number for your device via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right galaxy buds wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right galaxy bud wont connect and when i go to the galaxy wearable app it only says the left one is connected. I tried charging it, resering it, i tried disconnecting it from bluetooth, and still nothing works can someone help me