cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Left earbud won't charge/connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have but it seems that only the right bud charges and not the left. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using the original charging cable that came with the Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was using my samsung s9's charger and it was working fine before, but I did try to use the charger that came with it but the left one still won't charge :/

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are unable to reset the buds and still cannot get the left earbud to charge or connect I would recommend an exchange. If you are outside your retailers exchange window, Samsung was your retailer, or you would rather go through Samsung for the exchange I'd be more than happy to look into this for you I'll just need you to send me a private message with the full model code, serial number, and bill of sale for the buds. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Right earbud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ear buds about a month old right side not charging not working.. can I get some help please

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right earbud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, could I please have your full model code, serial number, and software version in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Also, are you using the original charger that came with the device?

Constellation

left earbud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

they were working fine this morning but when I got home 2 hours ago the left earbud wont connect.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: left earbud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: left earbud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yes it says its 0% but it's been charging all day @SamsungQue 

Highlighted
Constellation

My left bud is not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's like my left bud has completly stopped working. No sound comes out of it. I can't reset my buds because both buds have to be connected and my left one is not. This seems to be a common problem, hopefully a sollution can be found.