cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Right earbud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a firmware update available to do for them but cant as the right one wont connect 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right earbud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried these troubleshooting steps to assist with your connections issues?  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

Asteroid

galaxy Buds right ear won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Recently my eight ear buds seem to have gone out. I don't know if it was a software update that happened as I was asleep when this happened. The right bud will not connect at all, but it shows a red charge whenever I put it back into the case. It never turns green however. I've factory resetted and tried other means but to no avail. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: galaxy Buds right ear won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. When did you start experiencing these symptoms? Are you using the original charging cable that came with the Galaxy buds? Can you connect the Galaxy buds separately?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I instantly noticed this last friday when I woke up to put my buds back in my case to charge them after sleeping with them on. After 10 or 15 minutes, I thought that my right buds and left buds would have charged so I could use them for a bit. When I took them back out, the left was working fine and charged, but the right would not connect whatsoever. I did all the troubleshooting I could but nothing solved this issue. I don't believe I'm using the cable I got from my galaxy buds box, but I am using the samsung cable and charger I got from my s10e. I still can't even connect my right ear at all. It just sits in my case showing a red light, and that's all it seems to be able to do.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. Did you notice if a software update happened overnight while the buds were in your ears?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not sure if there was a software update. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. If you go to the Galaxy wearables app on your device and click on Galaxy buds software update, do you see the latest product update date?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Adam, I dont see the date it was published but I know the software version is R170XXU0ATA2.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information.

It sounds like you would need an exchange. Can you please send a private message providing the full model code, serial number, and the proof of purchase so I can set a ticket up for you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4