Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left galaxy earbud won't charge or connect to phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! thanks for reaching out, as you have exhausted all troubleshooting for the device, I'd recommend an accessory exchange for the buds. You have the option of going to your retailer for the exchange, if you are out of your retailer's exchange period or if  Samsung is your retailer, send me a private message with your model code and serial number.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Left galaxy earbud won't charge or connect to phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUWGCLAbOb8 wrote:

I've been using the galaxy buds for a few weeks now just fine, but recently the left earbud won't charge or connect at all. The right one still works just fine. I've looked around and tried various fixes, but so far none of them have worked. When I put in into the case, I see a red charging light, but it won't charge.

check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIgv71BI4WM&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Highlighted
Constellation

Right bud isn't working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left bud seems to be working fine, however my right bud will not turn on. When i go into the wearables app the left bud appears fully charged but the right one shows a small red exclamation mark beside it. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Right bud isn't working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userpU8lPRfcL4 wrote:

My left bud seems to be working fine, however my right bud will not turn on. When i go into the wearables app the left bud appears fully charged but the right one shows a small red exclamation mark beside it. 

Try this :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Highlighted
Constellation

Right galaxy buds plus not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recieved my galaxy buds plus on friday night my left bud connected automatically with no problems but my right bud did not. I research many ways to connect the buds to another phone, letting them died out, recharing them, reseting my phone and the buds but the right right one does not connect. The only thing that shows up on my phone is the but is disconnected. Is there any way you can help me?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Right galaxy buds plus not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, just happened 1 hour back today 

What to do SAMSUNG ?!!!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i fixed the problem !

check this video

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the fix!! I used the latter solution of pressing both buds, it restarted and oaied again with both ear buds connected!!!

Thanks a bunch

@Hady_shabaan wrote:

i fixed the problem !

check this video

Asteroid

Right ear doesn't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello today I purchased some Galaxy earbuds and the right ear is not connecting or pairing to my phone I have tried deleting both the app and resetting and downloading with no luck. Due to it being Sunday the stores have already closed and I am not able to go get another set, but I see that this is a common issue? Is there something I can do to fix this so I don't have to inconvenience myself with another trip 30 miles away?

Highlighted
Halo

Re: Right ear doesn't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

For Gear IconX, tap the SETTINGS tab in the app, and then tap About Gear. Tap Reset Gear, and then tap RESET.