cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: galaxy Buds right ear won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Adam, I dont see the date it was published but I know the software version is R170XXU0ATA2.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: galaxy Buds right ear won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information.

It sounds like you would need an exchange. Can you please send a private message providing the full model code, serial number, and the proof of purchase so I can set a ticket up for you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Constellation

Right Galaxy Bud doesn't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My case is fully charged, my left earbud is fully charged, but when u take out my right earbud, I notice the left earbud isn't charged. It indicates that it is "charging" but it's always red. I've let it charge for a day now and still no sign of hope. When j take it out and try to connect it with my phone, nothing happens. The touchpad doesn't work, no sound, no connection sound, only with the left bud. I looked up ways to fix it and one place said to reset them but I can't because you need both earbuds to connect to reset. I unpaired it, re-paired it, restarted my phones, and checked this site for information. I saw a post saying only one bud updated and I realized I needed a software update. However, I can't install the update because my right earbud won't connect. Help?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right Galaxy Bud doesn't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It also, in the Wearables app, has a orange "!" over the right budScreenshot_20200309-151311.png

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Going through the exact same thing. It's so annoying. Here to see a solution myself.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have the full model code and serial number for your device via private message?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey I'm having the same problem, may I also send info for mine?

@SamsungSteph wrote:

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have the full model code and serial number for your device via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy right earbud will not charge or connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I am unable to connect or charge my right earbud. I have tried resetting several times. What do you recomend? Very frustrating....I've only had these a little over a month. Thank you for your help.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy right earbud will not charge or connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number and a copy of the proof of purchase so I may see what options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy right earbud will not charge or connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good Morning,

I have notices the same thing with the right earbud.

They had been working fine since Christmas but last week, the right one does not appear to charge (I am able to get it partially charged today).

Is there a solution to this?

Thank you.