cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

right galaxy bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have only had my galaxy buds for 3 months and the right bud is not charging or connecting... very disappointed

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: right galaxy bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userLyv8lE3lDP wrote:

I have only had my galaxy buds for 3 months and the right bud is not charging or connecting... very disappointed

This fixed my problem !

check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIgv71BI4WM&feature=youtu.be

Repeat the steps if it didn't work from first time. Please comment if it helps " Subscribe " for updates if you want :D
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: right galaxy bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same thing happened to mine about 3 months after i got them

Constellation

My Right Galaxy Earbud is not Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For some reason, my Right Galaxy Earbud is not working. I bought them in December 2019 and they have been working every day,(they're great earbuds!), in February 2020 I left them open all night without using and so I charged it and the right earbud wasn't working! I have cleaned it and charged the case 100% and I left the Galaxy Buds alone for a MONTH and toady on March 14, 2020, there not still working. I really want to use them again and I need help.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My Right Galaxy Earbud is not Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will be more than happy to look into this for you. From the troubleshooting steps, you have already completed your galaxy buds will need to be exchanged. Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model Number
  • Serial Number
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds+ right ear bud dead

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought Buds+ In January. I have not dropped or swam in them - office use only.  After charging in case over night, Right bud battery near 0, left bud battery fine.  I reset them from IOS app.

I can't apply patch because, according to Samsung, bud must have enough power.

Please advise on next steps.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds+ right ear bud dead

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you attempted letting both the buds and the case dying completely then charging to full?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

<<Have you tried letting both buds & case die completely - then recharging?>>

@SamsungJace : 

No. Discovered I'm still under 30-day warranty so exchanging for brand new pair.  I like features & design, just disappointed in build quality & Samsung support labyrinth. Will keep this trick in mind.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No worries, I hope you get your replacement pair quickly and that you get to start enjoying your buds again.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

My right earbud is dead

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbud doesnt charge. and its dead now. Please help!