Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds - Right Earbud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue as well

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I had this problem I used an alcohol wipe and cleaned the contacts on both the bud and in the case. Then it started to charge.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have any of you seen any viable resolution? I'm having the same issue with the right earbud and I've been in private messaging purgatory for the last week to no avail. I keep getting links to troubleshooting tips with two day delays. This is very concerning and based on the superior service I get from Apple I'm thoroughly frustrated with lack of one from Samsung and regretting my decision with not going with an Apple product.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello

I have the exact same problem here, were you able to fix this ?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have the exact problem with my galaxy buds plus 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had a similar problem with my earbuds first remove both the buds from the case and click on find my earbuds on the app if both the eabuds are playing the sound then there is no problem with the sound of the buds, now after you do that you have to go and reset the galaxy buds and then reconnect to your devices and this will get the sound back for sure

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left bud disconnected

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. My left ear bud is disconnected. It has the "!" Symbol over it when I look.at it in the wearable app. Also, because it is disconnected I can't reset them. I've tried restarting them however this does nothing. I don't live anywhere near a galaxy store. Is there a fix to this problem??

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left bud disconnected

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No water damage. I've seen others have had the same issue. 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Left bud disconnected

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, there could be a variety of different reasons why this is occurring. 

Have you recently had any updates to either devices? 

It's best practice to once an update occurs on your phone that you make sure all applications are up to date as well.

If you're noticing any instability, make sure to back up your data and perform a factory reset of your phone. 

When adding the data back to your device, make sure you add it back a little bit at a time to maintain stability. 

Also, when have your first started noticing these symptoms appearing? 

A third party app could play in effect here as well, if you've recently downloaded one, or one of the apps updated, You can try to enter your phone into safe mode to see if this could potentially be the reason.