cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left ear bud disconnected

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here. Left bud is no longer connected. I've tried alm the suggestions I have found. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left ear bud disconnected

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

I have a few troubleshooting steps we can try to see if we can get the buds to connect properly.

The first thing I recommend is to reset the Galaxy buds, you can do so following these steps.

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

If you are unable to connect after this, give these steps a try.

Go to Bluetooth menu and forget the device

Next, open the Wearables app and unpair the buds from the app

Once unpaired, uninstall and reinstall the Wearables app

Then reconnect the device to the phone like it was connecting for the first time

Another good thing to always check is to make sure the connections are free of debris or anything that would hinder the contacts from touching properly. You can use the following link for some good maintenance/ cleaning steps.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/sm-r170-galaxy-buds-clean-the-earbuds/

If after performing this and your symptoms still persist, send me a private message with your model code and serial number so I can assist you further. https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Let me know if this helped!

Highlighted
Constellation

Left bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Left ear bud not connecting. I've tried everything solution I can find online and nothing works.  HELP!!! 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Left bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi,

I would suggest to mail in, if this is still in warranty

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service

they will require you to submitt a Proof of Purchase and upload it to your samsung account or Email it in once the ticket repair is created

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Repeat the steps if it didn't work from first time. Please comment if it helps " Subscribe " for updates if you want :D
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seems to only work on the buds plus 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There are many reasons you could be experiencing these symptoms.

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

- If yes, check to see if you have 2 different software version on your Galaxy buds

Did the bud you are experiencing these symptoms with ever connect?

- If yes, how long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

I would recommend trying to connect your buds individually to see if you can connect your the bud that is experiencing these symptoms.

If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds or Gear IconX, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

Give this link a try for issues with your Galaxy buds connecting: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps provided and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Rights side not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seems to me after reading everyones comments that samsung needs to replace everyones earbuds cause my right side just sropped working today after i did the upgrade... now this is not fault of our own an you guys know that but still choose to be a pain for us i have been a samsung customer for long time now an i have a s9 an a note 10 plus an the galaxy buds... so please send me another pair of buds i take photos of my earbuds box an screen shot that it say right side is disconnected...  samsung please be loyal to your loyal customers as we are the reason you are so rich... oh for my troubles i wouldnt mind another note 10 plus an i will give you my s9 as an exchange....thank you

Highlighted

Re: Rights side not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wondering if you ever got a response from this. I just developee this issue today. I know for a fact my buds were working Monday. Now the right bud says "disconnected" and nothing I do resolves

Highlighted
Constellation

Right earbud fails to connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had these for 5 months and now they are not workign on the right earbud. I tried clearing the data, resetting the buds, and I also cleaned to contacts. The right earbud is dead. Really frustrating and not what I wanted out of expensive headphones.