cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Right earbud will not connect.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try covering the little black ambient light censore with dark tape I real small sliver this will trick the bud into thinking it's in the ear if it works. Its an issue with it not being in the ear fr enough. Try taking ear ring off bud and their is a small reset button under it it is a smaller stick a paper clip and or Bobby pin and holding down then place both buds back in case and re pair to phone.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Astronaut

RIGHT EARBUD WON'T CONNECT. RED EXCLAIMATION ON WEARBLE APP SCREEN

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbud will no longer connect. I have tried everything to get it to reconnect. I reveived them as a gift for Chrsmistmas and should still be within warranty. Can I send them back for a replacement pair?

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: RIGHT EARBUD WON'T CONNECT. RED EXCLAIMATION ON WEARBLE APP SCREEN

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I'm Damian a Samsung Expert and user as well.

I'm happy to assist you!

In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Constellation

Galaxy Bud+ (Right Bud) not connecting out of box.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just Purchased a brand new pair of Galaxy Buds+ -- Right Bud will not connect out of box.

When I drop the right bud into its charging slot, the indicater lights up red for about 2-3 seconds, and then changes to green. 

Wearables App shows that both my Left Bud and case are 100% chraged. Right bud displays an empty battery. 

I've tried resetting the buds from the Wearables app, Restarting my phone, Charging both buds in case for over an hour, and even clearing my phones Bluetooth cache. No luck at all. 

Very frusterating having to immediatly go to the internet for troubleshooting tips for a brand new item. 

EDIT: 

I should also add that I tried pairing to an IphoneX as well as a Microsoft Surface, and still only got the Left bud. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy Bud+ (Right Bud) not connecting out of box.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear userwz6487NAqy

Hope you’re having a good day.

I’m sorry to hear about your Bud+ Not working.

When you get the bud+ out of the box the bud+ are not up to date on the software. As soon as you connect the bud+ to the Samsung wearable app, please make sure you update the OS of the Galaxy Bud+. Once that is done please master reset the Bud+ and reconnect it using the Galaxy Wearable App.

I hope I was able to help you in this matter and please don’t hesitate with any other question.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately I can't update them from Wearables app because it requires both Buds to be connected in order to update. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear userwz6487NAqy,

Unfortunately we have tried all the stop possible. At this time I would kindly to call 1-800-SAMSUNG for further assistance. They either will swap out the Bud+. If your Bud+ is still under the return policy you can exchange it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope that answer was enough to ease the situation.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Place both buds in the case the tap and hold the touchpads on both buds until your case flashes red then blinks green rapidly it will stop then both buds should be synced and work correctly