Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left galaxy earbud is not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @giannisj5,

Sorry to hear about your left bud not charging. The first step I'd try is making sure there is nothing covering the magnetic contacts on both the specific bud, and the case. Then ensure there are no other magnetic sources nearby that could cause the interference. Then attempt a reset in Galaxy wearables. Hope this helps! Let me know if this solved yor issue, or you need further assistance!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have done all these but the issue remaining

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @giannisj5 ,

If the issue continues I suggest using one of the options provided on the Contact Us . You can also use the Samsung Members  app to contact support as well. You'll be able to get your warranty information and how to use it for repairs/exchanges.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello giannisj5,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Constellation

Left bud wont charge or connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a message that I sent to a tech on Sunday, March 22nd and have not received a response:

Hi. My left galaxy ear bud will not connect. I have tried restarting the app, restarting my phone, nd unpairing the buds. I cannot update because it continues to say that my left ear bud is disconnected and it can't update unless both are connected. Thank you in advance for you help

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left bud wont charge or connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, user9yGlCxl1YQ

Let’s see if we can get your buds working again.

Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

Tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

If it’s still not connecting, go to Bluetooth menu and forget the device

Next, open the Wearables app and unpair the buds from the app

Once unpaired, uninstall and reinstall the Wearables app

Then reconnect the device to the phone like it was connecting for the first time

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @user9yGlCxl1YQ,

Sorry to hear your buds aren't working correctly. Let us try to change that. First, I suggest you check and make sure you have the latest update.  If that doesn't work then try to reset the buds.

About earbuds menu for Galaxy Buds in Galaxy Wearable app

I also suggest you uninstall/reinstall the GalaxyWearables app + deleting the connection from Bluetooth. Otherwise, you might have to have these buds serviced. If there's a location near you I suggest you bring them into an authorized Samsung Care location.

For Samsung Care Authorized locations near you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

To contact Samsung directly for further troubleshooting and escalations: 1-800-SAMSUNG

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Firstly you want to make sure that both buds are fully charged before attempting to reconnect them. Then you will also want to make sure your Galaxy Wearable app is up to date. Also make sure that your phone doesn't need a software update. If these do not solve the problem, you can contact support: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/galaxy-buds

I hope this helps.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Sorry you have that problem. I hate when that happens. I would first check the charging and make sure they are both fully charged. Then disconnect them from the phone and turn the bluetooth off. Then turn the bluetooth back on and try to reconnect them.

If that doesn't work I would disconnect them from the phone, delete the wearable app, and restart the phone. Then download the wearables app again and connect the buds to them and try again.

If those don't work you will need to contact Samsung. 

For Samsung Care Authorized locations near you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Or call 1-800-SAMSUNG

Hope this helps

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9yGlCxl1YQ 

sorry to hear about the buds issue!, do you have a different ear tip on the left headphone or both? it may be bigger than the casing and wont allow it to plug into the proximity sensor. if not and you have tried the steps recommended by the experts, and still see no result i would call 1-800- samsung possibly a hardware issue hope this helps!