cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right earbud fails to connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you get through with this. Almost a month now? Are you going to exchange them? 

@userri5rwLAsgv wrote:

I have had these for 5 months and now they are not workign on the right earbud. I tried clearing the data, resetting the buds, and I also cleaned to contacts. The right earbud is dead. Really frustrating and not what I wanted out of expensive headphones.

Constellation

Left bud stuck on "disconnected" even after charging for over 24 hours

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My buds were working perfectly from Christmas day until now, but, suddenly the left bud is stuck on disconnected even after trying all troubleshooting steps I could. I reset the buds, restarted and even reset my phone, deleted and reinstalled Galaxy Wearables, tried to connect as a new device, and tried to update the software on the buds themselves, but since the left won't connect, I am unable to. I'm not sure what else to do and tried to register the device for a return on Samsung Members, but the serial number on the bottom of the case is worn to the point where I can't read the serial number. Some help would be very much appreciated. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left bud stuck on "disconnected" even after charging for over 24 hours

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry you're having this issue please follow the steps on this link to try to rectify the problem 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078085/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I mentioned that I already did this if you cared to read the initial post...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same exact issue, with no help sofar except the link that they gave to you. Irritating to say the least

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wonderful "support", huh?

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useryPLgEWPWsF @Ashmarie7687 

I apologize if that option didn't work maybe a moderator can help 

@SamsungSteph 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't have a solution but I'm experiencing this as well and have tried all of the recommended suggestions to fix it.

It's clearly an issue with a recent update they pushed. They worked fine until yesterday. I cannot use them like this.

I thought very highly of them up until now but after this issue I am glad I got them from a voucher and I didn't pay full price.

Should not be experiencing this from an arguably rather high end Bluetooth option. this has soured my otherwise pleasant experience with Samsung products. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

completely agree.  I have had an s7 edge, an s8, and now a note 9 with very minimal issues but my opinion is quickly deteriorating since this does not seem to be a one-off situation but, a fairly widespread issue that they neglect to help with.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There are many reasons you could be experiencing these symptoms.

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

- If yes, check to see if you have 2 different software version on your Galaxy buds

Did the the bud you are experiencing these symptoms with ever connect?

- If yes, how long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

I would recommend trying to connect your buds individually to see if you can connect your the bud that is experiencing these symptoms.

If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds or Gear IconX, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

Give this link a try for issues with your Galaxy buds connecting: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps provided and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend an accessory exchange. Can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.