Re: My right earbud worked fine then it did not connet or charge after one day

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem they charge but they won't play

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @user8MrTNaPHkC please let us know if your issue was resolved. If not were here to help! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, because I could not connect the right ear bud to the phone I could  ot trouble shoot the problem I ended up having to reach out to the store I got them from an have them replaced.

Thanks for your help

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

Astronaut

Left earbud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Left Earbud  is  not working . And not charging. Also it's not connected to my phone. Started with a low beep. And volume went down

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left earbud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Im sorry to hear about your connection issue. Lets try some troubleshooting to resolve your issue. I would like for you to charge the case fully with the buds properly inserted in the L and R areas. Once, these are set to go ahead and close the case and charge the buds. Go to the galaxy wearables app, check the setting of your buds. See if one is turned off or volume is keyed in low. If these do not work, please reset the phone and re-add the buds once fully charged.  Also check to make sure the galaxy wearable app is up to date and the galaxy buds software haas been updated. If not please do so. If none of these troubleshooting steps resolve the issue you will need to mail out the device for servicing by calling 1-800-Samsung. If this answered your question please mark as resolved.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Highlighted
Astronaut

My left earbud just stopped working after the latest software update.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I installed the latest software update for the original Galaxy buds which was R170XXU0ATD2, then after that my left earbud just suddenly stopped working.