Re: Right bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Or just get air pods

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring. My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay i'm sorry you are dealing with this present issue In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically services the ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with a proof of purchase for further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Constellation

They won't connect to each other

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When my right ear bud died I put it in the case to charge and shut it, Then later put my left one in the case. Now only the left one will connect to devices, not my right one.

Emilio
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: They won't connect to each other

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Make sure your using the updated version of the wearables app. If you device still isn’t connected try forgetting the device and redo the setup of the buds. If that still doesn’t help you then you will have to do a mail in servicing on your unit.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It did not work. How to get a mail in service on my unit.

Emilio
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi good afternoon.

With any issues with earbuds it is advised to call 1800 Samsung for assistance with a mail in repair. Also during the process you will be provided with warranty status. It is important to have the orginal box handy so that you can provide the rep with the serial numbers of both earbuds. Good luck!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try disconnecting your buds from your phone via Bluetooth and reconnect them.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That did not work for me unfortunately.

@Samsung_QZWDeiw wrote:

Try disconnecting your buds from your phone via Bluetooth and reconnect them.

Emilio
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay i'm sorry you are dealing with this present issue In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically services the ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with a proof of purchase for further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/