cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left earbud not working or connececting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have galaxy earbuds, and when I connect them to my phone right earbuds connects and I can see the battery percentage on thphone app, however the left earbud seems dead with an orange exclamanation mark. Please help with any solutions, I reset the buds, restrated my device, and re conected the buds with my phone, but the problem persists

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left earbud not working or connececting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. I called Samsung and they will be giving me a brand new product. I have to send it in the mail and will get one in about 2 weeks.

Highlighted
Constellation

sudden unconnected Galaxy Buds!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, if can anyone assist me for this as my galaxy earbuds I've got a SUDDEN inconnected my left side of my ear buds, tried to uninstall and install, reset my earbuds, tried to check the latest software but it needs to have both sides are connected to check for available software!!!!..

please if anyone got any solution!! as im stuck at home for coronavirus and cant visit any of the stores! Smiley Frustrated.. Thanks  

Earbuds error.JPG

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: sudden unconnected Galaxy Buds!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue, but with my right. Its fully charged but it wont connect. I cant reset or download the new update because I cant connect both.20200401_013556.jpg

Screenshot_20200401-022052_Galaxy Buds.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

Right bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbud will not connect no matter what, I have tried resetting it, deleting it, restating my phone. The red light comes on when I put it in the case on it's own but it keeps saying disconnected.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Right bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userOQcRcFosll,

I apologize you're having this issue with your Galaxy Buds. I see that you have tried multiple steps and seems to not be working. Have you already tried reset network settings? If so, and hasn't work, try contacting 800 Samsung for further steps. They will ask for proof of purchase, so I recommend having your receipt on hand when you call. 

Hope this can help! Have a great day!

Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userOQcRcFosll ,

If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds or Gear IconX, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

Please see the link as well

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

Best Regards 

JORTIZ_12

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did all 3 prior to sending this message.  I just tried them all again and no change.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userOQcRcFosll ,

try the following 

1. Put buds back to charging case and close/open charging case again to restart the earbuds.

2. Try to disconnect the connection with the other device before connecting to one device if you have already connected with the other device. The earbuds can just connect to one device at the same time.

If the problem persists, please try this: 1. take out both earbuds 2. put them in ears 3. tap both left and right earbuds 5 times at the same time

I would also look at the changing pins at the bottom do them seem intact?

Best Regards 

JORTIZ_12

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.