Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left Bud does not want to connect/charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The post is intended to assist users who may come to the tread and need assistance. If you have performed the troubleshooting and the symptoms still persist shoot me a private message with your model and serial number so that I can assist you further.  https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yesterday my left earbud stopped connecting,ive tried resetting them 2 times,ive tried charging them,ive tried disconnecting and reconnecting my bluetooth and nothings working,anyone got a fix?

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Plus - left earbud stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After a month of flawless work, left earbud suddenly became unresponsive. Buds were working fine, placed in the charging case after use, on the next use left bud did not come alive after being taken out of the case.

- The bud does not show up in the galaxy wear app - it is drawn, but no battery status is shown. Right bud and case appeared normally.

- The touch panel on the bud is not responsive - it is not making any sound and not eating to presses.

- When placed in the charging case, red changing LED shows up, and turns green after a while.

Following a suggestion on this forum, I have reset the buds (no change), then tried to remove and re-add the buds to the app. After removal, buds are no longer detectable by the Wear app or by the phones' Bluetooth.

A non-samsung phone was able to find the right bud and make music play out of it, but left bud is still not working.

Please advise on how to proceed.

20200405_153552.jpg

20200405_154122.jpg

Screenshot_20200405-153525_Galaxy Wearable.jpg

Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds Plus - left earbud stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hace the same problem, but only what happens to me with the right and from the first day.

Help please! 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

me too I only had them for two weeks

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

if you bought them from Samsung, bestbuy or like in my case I ordered them on through verizon. I had to call Samsung customer service, you can either speak with them over messager or on call, messager was faster. I guess, if you had bought them, you have a 1 year warranty. I sent in mine yesterday and I'm assuming they got it cause I just recieved my tracking number for the replacement. no mailing fee, they handle everything. the only thing you need to do is take it to UPS.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

I can understand wanting to use both of your galaxy buds at once. I have some troubleshooting we can try to see if we can get the buds to connect properly.

First I would try to reset the buds, you can do so following these steps:

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

If that does not help to get the buds to connect, give the next troubleshooting steps a try.

Go to Setting > Connections > Bluetooth and un-pair the buds from there

Next, go to the Wearable's app and un-pair the device

Then uninstall and reinstall the Wearable's app

Once reinstalled reconnect the buds while they are plugged up by the power cord that came with them in the box.

You can also tap and hold on the touchpads while in the cradle until the light flashes green.

Let me know if this helped!

After performing the troubleshooting if your buds are still experiencing the symptoms, could you please provide me with your model and serial number for your buds in a private message so I can assist you further. https://bit.ly/2SUXRar