Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left Galaxy Earbud will no connect even after full charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To whom it may concern,

I have had the Samsung Galaxy Buds for about 2 months and today when I tryed to connect to both earbuds only the right bud connected. I have troubleshooted by following any and all recommendation I could find on the Samsung forum, but nothing would work. All I could find for applicable solution would be an accessory exchange. If there is anything the Samsung company can suggest that I have never tried, I would be more than willing to do so.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left Galaxy Earbud will no connect even after full charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Hwood11 ,

I'm sorry about your issue and if you've only had them for two months they are still covered by warranty. You can contact Samsung for your warranty mail-in repair process by using the information provided on the Conact Us page. You can also use your Samsung Members App to chat with a representative as well. There is no Samsung Authorized Retail location that will be able to assist you with this issue.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

If none of the troubleshooting steps have worked regarding connection issues on the Galaxy Buds, please send a private message providing the full model code, serial number, and a copy of the bill of sale so I can further assist. http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem with my left Galaxy bud has anyone figured out a fix

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Bud does not want to connect/charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I took both of the buds out of the case but the left one did not want to connect with my phone and every time i would put it in the case it would say it needs to charge even if i leave for two hours or more i have no idea why it started and i could use some help.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left Bud does not want to connect/charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand wanting to use both buds at the same time. I have some troubleshooting we can do to see if we can alleviate the symptoms.

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

If that does not help to get the buds to connect, give the next troubleshooting steps a try.

Go to Setting > Connections > Bluetooth and un-pair the buds from there

Next, go to the Wearable's app and un-pair the device

Then uninstall and reinstall the Wearable's app

Once reinstalled reconnect the buds while they are plugged up by the power cord that came with them in the box.

When in the cradle tap and hold down on the touchpads until the light flashes green.

Let me know if this helped!

After performing the troubleshooting if your buds are still experiencing the symptoms, could you please provide me with your model and serial number for your buds in a private message so I can assist you further. https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon. I am experiencing the same issues as the OP. I have run through the troubleshooting tips you gave above. Is it okay if I PM you my SN and model number for my earbuds?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The post is intended to assist users who may come to the tread and need assistance. If you have performed the troubleshooting and the symptoms still persist shoot me a private message with your model and serial number so that I can assist you further.  https://bit.ly/2SUXRar