cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left Galaxy Bud not connecting and Showing Exclamation Point

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased these Galaxy Buds in  mid January of this year (2020) from the Samsung website. I noticed the left earbud not connecting yesterday. I have unpaired the device; restarted the phone and paired the buds again, but no change. I have attempted to update the software, but must connect the earbuds to update software - which I can't do. What should be my next step to fixing this? 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left Galaxy Bud not connecting and Showing Exclamation Point

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi userpCskJpiCNz,

Can you try to uninstall/reinstall the Wearables app and see if it will connect?  If it doesn’t I’d recommend PMing @SamsungModerator so they can provide further options.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userpCskJpiCNz wrote:

I just purchased these Galaxy Buds in  mid January of this year (2020) from the Samsung website. I noticed the left earbud not connecting yesterday. I have unpaired the device; restarted the phone and paired the buds again, but no change. I have attempted to update the software, but must connect the earbuds to update software - which I can't do. What should be my next step to fixing this? 

hi sorry to hear that, the one step i recommend before re doing the pairing and installing. let the battery from both headphones and charging case die. give it 5 minutes before charging them again, another 5 to give them juice. once thats done attempt to re connect. i hope this helps as the user below recommended you can always PM a @samsungmoderator.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you for the suggestion! I will try that and see if it works. Thanks!
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Brian_SMG how do I drain the battery if I cant connect to one of the buds. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user221iklD3Un 

it should use battery if its left out of the chargig case until one of the buds die in your case.. Below is a member who experienced it as well and seemed to fix his buds.

I hope this helps.

Re: Samsung ear bud right ear not working

Mine had that issue, I used them until they were fully drained of battery on both ear buds and charged back up to 100 and it fixed.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring. My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey sorry you are dealing with this present issue In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically services the ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with a proof of purchase for further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Astronaut

Left earbud won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was using my left galaxy bud, happy as can be, and it died while I was playing music. I thought, no problem, I'll just put it in my case and switch to my right one. A little bit later I wanted to use them both but the left one would not connect or turn on. So I put it back in the case and plugged the case in and made sure they were both charging. Nonetheless, the left one still doesn't work, please help.