cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left bud would disconnect when paied

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions

Highlighted
Astronaut

Left earbud not connecting anymore

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left earbud is suddenly not connecting anymore.

I followed the steps of updating my phone and application and restarted everything. Also recharged the buds but nothing seems te be helping. It just keeps having a exclamation mark (!) beside the left earbud.

Can someone help me? The buds are not even a year old. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left earbud not connecting anymore

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Galaxy Bud - Has Samsung figured out a fix for the bud not connecting/charging yet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Left Samsung Galaxy bud stopped charging/connecting about a week ago. A search of this forum has led me to believe this isn't an isolated incident. What steps should people who have this same (seemingly common)  problem be taking?

For clarity, I have done EVERY troubleshooting step I could find on the internet and this forum,

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left Galaxy Bud - Has Samsung figured out a fix for the bud not connecting/charging yet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For issue like this I would call Samsung Customer service to check to see if i have warranty . If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left Galaxy Bud - Has Samsung figured out a fix for the bud not connecting/charging yet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As these buds were a gift, proof of purchase isn't an option. What, if any, are the other options?

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your watch and the problem is still re-occurring. It sounds like a hardware issue.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the watch for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. If it has been more than a year, there may be an out of warranty charge and this will all be explained in the phone call.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As these buds were a gift, proof of purchase is not an option. What, if any, are the other options?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Hello!

I can understand wanting to use and charge both of your galaxy buds at once. I have some troubleshooting we can try to see if we can get the buds to connect properly.

First I would try to reset the buds, you can do so following these steps:

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

If that does not help to get the buds to connect, give the next troubleshooting steps a try.

Go to Setting > Connections > Bluetooth and un-pair the buds from there

Next, go to the Wearable's app and un-pair the device

Then uninstall and reinstall the Wearable's app

Once reinstalled reconnect the buds while they are plugged up by the power cord that came with them in the box.

Let me know if this helped!

After performing the troubleshooting if your buds are still experiencing the symptoms, could you please provide me with your model and serial number for your buds in a private message so I can assist you further. https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried both of those troubleshooting steps at least 5 times each with no success. I will send the serial number information.