JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

(Topic created on: 4/21/20 1:38 PM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

1,866 Replies
userEPIr5t2bU1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I did! Still that didn't work. The right earbud doesn't connect still

0 Likes
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for the follow-up, could I please have your full model number, serial number, and bill of sale for your Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userEPIr5t2bU1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Sure! 

Model: SM-R170(EARBUDS), EP-QR170(CRADLE)

S/N: [Removed Off Page]

0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

What troubleshooting steps have you completed?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userMhnj8bC8qG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Was this issue sorted for you? I am having the exact issue @userEPIr5t2bU1 

0 Likes
useragdcIPYiIu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi! I have exact same problem and also have tried solutions suggested here including reseting. Can I also put here information about full model number, etc.?

0 Likes
useri82FF6P3um
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here, after rebooting my entire phone and doing a hard reset on the galaxy buds, the right side still shows the exclamation point.

0 Likes
userzIxdJA7JDM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Like so many other people I have the same issue that happened a week or so ago.   The right bud has an exclamation point.  It never connects.  Ive removed the wearable app, restarted the buds, verified the pins are not jammed...etc.  Please advise as to next steps to exchange buds for a new pair.

0 Likes
usera2h2OBeD9B
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here...tried all steps..nothing

It happened to my first pair.  I tried everything and then bought a second pair...my mistake...now second pair is doing same thing

Just 1 says disconnected. After 1000's of complaints is there any answer yet?

0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

0 Likes