cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds + not pairing at the same time

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello.  I've recently been having issues with my Samsung Galaxy Buds + connecting to my s20+.  They both connect but not at the same time; sometimes it's the left, sometimes right. 

Idunno if there was an update that broke the pairing function or if it's and isolates issue.  I tried re-installing the app, reset the buds, turned the phone on and off again, etc. 

Any ideas?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds + not pairing at the same time

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the same problem that I am having right now.  I have a Note 10 plus. My Galaxy Buds+ will not connect to it correctly. It will only connect one or the other for some reason. I have tried the same things you have. Uninstalling and reinstalling the gear app, reseting the buds, turning my phone off and on, I also tried it on my son's phone.  I figured that since he had never had it connected or installed on his phone maybe that was the issue. No luck.  I am open for suggestions and ideas as well. But I do feel a little better knowing I am not the only one. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For type of issue what you should do is you call Samsung Customer Service to check to see if you have warranty . If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions

Highlighted
Astronaut

Left bud would disconnect when paied

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After a month of having my buds the left one wouldn't connect. I tried everything online and nothing works. I tried resetting the bud and phone. Even when I put the bud in my ear it wouldn't beep. If you know what might be going on please tell me it would help a lot. 

Product Expert

Re: Left bud would disconnect when paied

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions

Highlighted
Astronaut

Left earbud not connecting anymore

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left earbud is suddenly not connecting anymore.

I followed the steps of updating my phone and application and restarted everything. Also recharged the buds but nothing seems te be helping. It just keeps having a exclamation mark (!) beside the left earbud.

Can someone help me? The buds are not even a year old. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left earbud not connecting anymore

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Galaxy Bud - Has Samsung figured out a fix for the bud not connecting/charging yet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Left Samsung Galaxy bud stopped charging/connecting about a week ago. A search of this forum has led me to believe this isn't an isolated incident. What steps should people who have this same (seemingly common)  problem be taking?

For clarity, I have done EVERY troubleshooting step I could find on the internet and this forum,

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left Galaxy Bud - Has Samsung figured out a fix for the bud not connecting/charging yet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For issue like this I would call Samsung Customer service to check to see if i have warranty . If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.