cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Left Galaxy bud doesn't connect to phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@elianafeijoo @mkkim I am very thankful for your replies, sadly anything here worked, I tried everything you said, and after all those steps, the same issue appears. I wish I could call that number, but I dont live in the US, so I can't get access to that support. Anyway, I really appreciate your help. I hope that someone else with this same issue can actually find a solution with your steps

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userMHA0raDPeb oh no! There has to be a way! I found a link with number from others countries. If anything you could type in google your country and samsung customer service next to it to see what you get and if you cannot find it I will try my best to help. There is always a way with Samsung!

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/info/contactus/#none

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@elianafeijoo Thanks! I hope I can fix this

Highlighted
Constellation

My right Galaxy earbud will not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried everything, charging them, letting them die and charging again with the cord that came with it, restarting my phone and the buds, deleting and reinstalling the wearables app, disconnected and reconnected themand lots of other things. And I can't update them either because both earbuds have to be connected for that. I love them and this is the only issue I've had with them and I can't afford another pair. help would be appreciated Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: My right Galaxy earbud will not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userdZ2XqMNzjG  , I am sorry that you are experiencing this but it sounds as though you are going to have to mail them to get checked out. There are multiple ways of doing this, either calling 1800-samsung (1800-726-7864) and they will send you a shipping label. With that shipping label you will send the buds in a box, and whoever repairs the ear buds will call you to let you know before any replacement if there is a cost or not. Another option is when Samsung Walk In stores open again we can take care of the shipping and handeling, when they receive the product the procedure will be the same. Below I have linked the support to contact Samsung in more ways if those do not work for you. I hope this was helpful. Have a wonderful day!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My right Galaxy earbud will not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank you for providing that information, I can understand wanting to make use of both your buds at the same time. I see you have performed some good troubleshooting and your symptoms persist. I would like to assist you further, could you please provide me with your model and serial number in private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Earbud Won't Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have had the ear buds Since Novemeber 2019 and as of the last week the left earbud doesn't connect.

I have tried Delete the app and un-pair the device multiple times, the app is up to date, I have let the earbud go flat and then place back in the charging case over night and still no connection at all, have looked on other samsung forums and still no luck.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left Earbud Won't Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Ethan90210  , I am sorry that you are experiencing this but it sounds as though you are going to have to mail them to get checked out. There are multiple ways of doing this, either calling 1800-samsung (1800-726-7864) and they will send you a shipping label. With that shipping label you will send the buds in a box, and whoever repairs the ear buds will call you to let you know before any replacement if there is a cost or not. Another option is when Samsung Walk In stores open again we can take care of the shipping and handeling, when they receive the product the procedure will be the same. Below I have linked the support to contact Samsung in more ways if those do not work for you. I hope this was helpful. Have a wonderful day!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Astronaut

left bud wont work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my left  Air Bud will not turn on it  shows explanation mark and I can't reset it it won't let me hit the reset button is there anything I can do

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: left bud wont work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! I will be happy to see what options are available. Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.