Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Right Samsung Galaxy Earbud Not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello@usermSkWYnw0UH 

please refer to link i attached. Put both in the case put them in charge and restart your phone.

https://youtu.be/rgBf2NEl-F0

The fix is easier than you think, let me know if it works and if you know another method let me down down in the comments
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right Samsung Galaxy Earbud Not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you!  We tried but the right one still will not connect.  The left one works fine but the right one still has a red exclamation point next to it in the app.  

Highlighted
Constellation

Left earbud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left earbud shows an exclamation mark in the wearable app.  I've tried cleaning the contacts, charging overnight, disconnecting from bluetooth, and reinstalled the wearable app, but only the right earbud is working.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left earbud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

I can understand wanting to use both of your Galaxy buds at the same time. It appears you have done some great troubleshooting so far and your symptoms persist. I would like to assist you further with this, could you please provide me with your model and serial number in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Thank you

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Left earbud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi! I have the same issue, left is not working. I followed all steps to reinstall and clear data, et . Nothing works 

@SamsungMoon wrote:

Hello!

I can understand wanting to use both of your Galaxy buds at the same time. It appears you have done some great troubleshooting so far and your symptoms persist. I would like to assist you further with this, could you please provide me with your model and serial number in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Thank you

Highlighted
Astronaut

My left Galaxy bud does not work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The left galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the greenlight  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the right bud’s stats and battery life while the left one shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but it did not work. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise or help me!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: My left Galaxy bud does not work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to mine today the left one does not want to work for nothing

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My left Galaxy bud does not work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

I can understand wanting to use both of your galaxy buds at once. I have some troubleshooting we can try to see if we can get the buds to connect properly.

First I would try to reset the buds, you can do so following these steps:

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

If that does not help to get the buds to connect, give the next troubleshooting steps a try.

Go to Setting > Connections > Bluetooth and un-pair the buds from there

Next, go to the Wearable's app and un-pair the device

Then uninstall and reinstall the Wearable's app

Once reinstalled reconnect the buds while they are plugged up by the power cord that came with them in the box.

After performing the troubleshooting if your buds are still experiencing the symptoms, could you please provide me with your model and serial number for your buds in a private message so I can assist you further. https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Highlighted
Constellation

Right earbud not charging, red exclamation point in app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I purchased these galaxy buds around 2-3 months ago, and yesterday, the right earbud just stopped working. The left one charges and operated properly, but the right one doesn't even hold a charge.

I tried resetting them to factory defaults, using the original charger cable, and cleaning the charging contacts. None of these worked.

How do I go about from here?

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Right earbud not charging, red exclamation point in app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userUZJf1xjhB2  , I am sorry that you are experiencing this but it sounds as though you are going to have to mail them to get checked out. There are multiple ways of doing this, either calling 1800-samsung (1800-726-7864) and they will send you a shipping label. With that shipping label you will send the buds in a box, and whoever repairs the ear buds will call you to let you know before any replacement if there is a cost or not. Another option is when Samsung Walk In stores open again we can take care of the shipping and handeling, when they receive the product the procedure will be the same. Below I have linked the support to contact Samsung in more ways if those do not work for you. I hope this was helpful. Have a wonderful day!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/