cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung right earbud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right earbud stopped working. It will not connect and the cradle doesnt register in the Galaxy Wearable app. Tried connecting to a diffrent phone but still no connecting, just in the left bud. I did connect it to a laptio with same results. I have an update that I cannot apply becasue it needs to have both buds connected. Please help these buds are only a coupleof months old. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung right earbud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to me, only with the left earbud. I haven't even had mine for a week, so I can't imagine what would have caused it.

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userFjFLIkF55d 

There are many reasons you could be experiencing these symptoms.

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

- If yes, check to see if you have 2 different software version on your Galaxy buds

Galaxy Wearable version 2.2.30.20031361

Galaxy Buds Plugin version 1.4.20042451

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy wearable app?

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Clear data , Clear Cache

clearing the galaxy buds cache and data in apps helped

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Buds > Storage > Clear data , Clear Cache

I would recommend trying to connect your buds individually to see if you can connect your the bud that is experiencing these symptoms.

If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds or Gear IconX, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

Give this link a try for issues with your Galaxy buds

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

Hope this was helpful

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok so I cleared out my cache and and reinstalled the Wearable app, still no connection. I reset the Buds and still no connection on the right bud. I tried connecting to a laptop and still no connection. There's an update that wont apply becasue the right bud wont connect (Earbuds software version: R170XXU0ATA2).  I also tried the trouble shooting guide,. What else can we try? This are my specs:

Note 10+ Sprint 
N975USQU3CTC9/ N975UOYN3CTC9 / N975USQU3CTC9
Security pacth level April 1, 2020
Galaxy Wearable VER. 2.2.30.20031361
Galaxy Buds plugin Ver: 1.4.20042451

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same problem and none of the troubleshooting has worked. Did you find a fix @userFjFLIkF55d ?

Highlighted
Constellation

Leftone won't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a pair of earbuds theu beat buy online when i received today i did all the steps but the left one it show on the app that dont have battery and is disconnected however the right one and the case it show with 100% batery 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Leftone won't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! If only one earbud is connecting, an exchange is recommended. Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt. I will be happy to look into your options. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Ear bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The right ear bud stopped working or connecting.  When they work they're great when they don't it's infuriating.  There is no fix, no reset button, nothing. 

I've tried everything I could find on the web.  Nothing works!!  Replacement is the only solution I can see at this point.  Like other forum members  I am using the original cable, disconnected and reconnecting and still nothing. This is the first time this has happened.  Was this due to the updated software that was sent to me to install? I had no problems prior to the update install. The right ear bud shows a "!" mark and is always on a red light, it never turns green. Please help.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Right Ear bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue.  Hopefully there is a solution!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Ear bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank for providing that information about your symptoms, I can understand wanting to make use of both buds at the same time. If you are experiencing these symptoms please send me a private message with your model and serial number for your Galaxy buds so I can assist you further. https://bit.ly/2SUXRar