cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

left ear bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

have a pair of buds from amazon with warranty. left suddenly stopped working, right is at 100% battery and left will not connect, both have done this to me  since reciving them from my mother for xmas, should i submit a ticket here or on amazon for replacements

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: left ear bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried resetting your device? Give this link a try and let me know how if it works for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078085/

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have recently had a couple of issues with my galaxy buds, firstly the left bud seems a lot quieter. And the right bud has stopped working. I am unable to reset or update as when they are in the case, the app displays a orange exclamation mark above the right bud. Thanks in advance Dan.E07E2490-4CD7-4DC9-A896-CEDCA3790BF3.png

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

I would recommend sending a private message providing the full model code, serial number, and an image copy of the proof of purchase or full order invoice so I can further assist you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Can you also list any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue except with my left bud. I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps with no luck in resolving the issue. My buds were a gift and I won't be able to obtain the receipt for the buds. Does this mean that I cannot get these repaired even though they are well within the 1 year warranty. They were purchased around Christmas 12/25/19. I have the original packaging and all of the contents but without the receipt I fear that I will be stuck with a broken product. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Right earbud will not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

My galaxy buds, the left one will connect while the other one won't. They both charge just fine. I've tried placing one bud at a time into the fully charged case just to ensure that the charging sensors caused the light to lit. I've also cleaned both buds using first a damp then dry cloth & q-tip. Tried forgetting the device under bluetooth settings & disconnecting in the galaxy wearable app. Restarted the device and reconnected in bluetooth and in the app. Tried updating the app & firmware but unable to do so because the right galaxy bud won't connect. Model: SM-R170(EARBUDS); <edit>

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right earbud will not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! It is recommended to have the earbuds evaluated by a certified technician. I will be happy to look into the options available. Please send a private message with a copy of the receipt. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Galaxy Bud Won't Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screenshot_20200528-151924_Galaxy Buds.jpgI have had my Galaxy Buds for 6 months and I have never had a problem until now. 2 days ago, my right Bud stopped connecting to my S9+ and it will not show up in the Wear app. The earbuds model number is SM-R170 and the cradle model number is EP-QR170. I am hoping to get a replacement.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Galaxy Bud Won't Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I will be happy to further assist with your concerns.

Can you provide the serial number from the bottom of the charging case and a copy of the proof of purchase? Also, can you list any troubleshooting steps you have tried so I can better assist you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

Left bud disconnected

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi! Just purchased any Buds+ this last March. I have not used them since testing one time. Case is full charge, as well as the right bud (working fine), but is says the left bud is disconnected. I have tried updating the app, recharging, reseting, turning off my phone, but nothing works. Please help. I cannot go to the actual store due to lockdown. Thanks.