cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left galaxy bud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This happened today all of a sudden my left earbud wasnt connecting while the right one says its charged 100%.

Ive tried turning off bluetooth and turning it back on. Ive tried restarting my phone. I cant restart the galaxy buds because the left wont connect. The left one is showing a red exclamation point next to it. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Bud not working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left earbud will not connect to my phone (Samsung S10+). In the wearable app, the right one will connect while there is an orange "!" by the left bud. This bud will also not emit any sound.

I have tried the following troubleshooting advice:

Restarting my phone

Resetting the buds, clearing data and cache from the app, reinstalling the app

Changing bluetooth settings

Cleaning and wiping the case as well as both earbuds

Holdng down on the buds for 10 seconds (the left bud does not make any noise or respond at all)

Charging for hours with both the case and ear buds on charge I have even left just the problematic bud in the charger alone to no avail.

I was not able to update the software of the EarBud or Restart my EarBud as it shows that "Both Earbuds have to be connected to Update the software or Restart"

If someone could please advise.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung earbuds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know how to get my lefy side of my earbud to work. The right side is working. Both are fully charged

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right Ear Bud won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION
It's been 2 days since my ear buds were working. I am using the original cable, resetting the ear buds, restarting my phone, resetting network settings. All the possible troubleshooting to fix my buds, but nothing happens. The light on my galaxy buds case is always red and will not turn green. Please help.
Highlighted
Asteroid

LH BUD NOT CONNECTING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could someone help me out on this? I have sent private messages to two seperate individuals but haven't heard back for a resolution on this issue.

The LH Earbud is not connecting to devices

LH Erbud will not charge while in the case nor while case is plugged in

Checked with Wear App and app shows it is disconnected

Tried resetting thru the Wear App and no change

Tried pairing with a seperate device and no change.

Thansk for any assistance you could provide.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: LH BUD NOT CONNECTING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Just picked up my buds+ today and left bud shows as disconnected continuously.  Extremely frustrating and wish I'd selected another brand. Galaxy s10 phone user 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok so basically had the same problem.

Solution for me was:

Unpair.

Leave the working bud outside the case.

With case open plug in charger to case.

Put the non working bud in case (squish it in a bit to make sure the red light briefly comes on or stays on)

Close case.

Let it charge fully (I let it sit for 2 hours) plus an extra 15 + minutes. 

Open case and place the working bud in.

Close case.

Let charge until full or 20 minutes. 

Open case and pair. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try the above reply and see if it works

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried the above resolution to the T but LH Eardub still does not connect when try to pair the unit.

Any further information will be greatly appreciated!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there my buds are doing the same thing, my right one specifically. I've tried the troubleshooting options available above and still nothing. Can you help please?