cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Right Ear Bud won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue on my right earbud in my galaxy buds plus. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! I will be happy to see what options are available. Please send a private message with the full model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userULRhsnptqe wrote:

It's been 2 days since my ear buds were working. I am using the original cable, resetting the ear buds, restarting my phone, resetting network settings. All the possible troubleshooting to fix my buds, but nothing happens. The right ear bud shows a "!" mark and is always on a red light, it never turns green. Please help.

I am having the exact same problem.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the fix for this.  Mines doing the same thing 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When there is only one earbud connecting and all troubleshooting has been completed, repairs are recommended. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle to see which options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yeah mine is doing the same thing and i've tried letting them die completely and tried unpairing them etc. but the right earbud is still acting like its dead or something. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds - Right Earbud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However, it does activate the Red Light on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. Also when I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds - Right Earbud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111299/

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how is this supposed to help

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive had a similar issue, what i did was turned off the bluetooth of any device i connected to them with, then put them in their case and plugged it into the charger for about a minute. seemed to solve it for me.